8.18.2014

The girl of many hats: Taissa Farmiga




   So this weekend I went to a fashion show (link) though I should have taken a head to toe look I forget to do things like that.  Anyways, I love Taissa Farmiga's look in American Horror Story.  Creepy shows have always interested me and I've always been into the color black so why not.  Though I wore mostly black I had pops of turquoise for the heck of just wearing black.  I defiantly had some interesting looks at the show.  It was super fun show! I loved all the print and patterns I saw.  One of these days I will take pictures of things I do again. So getting back to Taissa Farmiga's style, I just love how she has the whole gothic look with these hats but she looks so approachable still! It's a good accessory and I wish people would wear more hats! Here are some felt hats I love, and the one I wore to the show was the Goorin Brothers!

(UO) (GB) (M) (NG)



Silly photo of me!
Hope you guys enjoy!! See you next time my little creators!!

No comments: