10.09.2014

Make me up!

I love watching beauty gurus on Youtube, it's like an obsession I can't get over.  Especially when they show that perfect line with the liquid eyeliner, curl their lashes and so forth.  Then I go to the mirror at 7 a.m. and look like a clown trying something new. I have found some every day musts for me, that help me branch out occasionally.
I want to note I have extremely sensitive skin to the point a lot of make-up gives me a rash.  It's awful, I cannot buy anything from Target or a drug store due to my allergy.


Stila Liquid Lipstick, Tart Gifted Mascara, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, Tarte Blush
Kat Von D True Romance Palette, and Bare Minerals Powder Foundation  

Mac VIVA GLAM III Tart Gifted Mascara, Makeup Forever Aqua liner Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, Tarte Blush
Kat Von D Sinner Palette, Laura Mercier Liquid Foundation and translucent powder

So that's what I usually wear :) I might change up my lipstick the most, but I have brought multiple of things I've liked!
Hope you guys enjoy!! See you next time my little creators!!

No comments: