1.29.2015

Outfit Challenge Week 3

Hello Everyone, wow what a week! I have been so busy with work/and life emergencies. I almost forgot to post about last weeks outfits.  This week was difficult, I was sick on Monday so I was in pjs ALL day so this is it for the rest of the week! I added in my birthday dress though that's not how I was styled that night.  It was a I just put on makeup and I love this dress picture. I ended up having a crazy weekend not because it was my birthday either.  I ended up napping a lot too.  I am still recovering.  I am thankful it's my last week of figuring outfits I haven't copied. It was also nice to see that I have way to many clothes.  I might try to do another few weeks since I have only gone through a section of my clothes O_O

Outfit 1) Hoodie: Target Pizza camp shirt: Pizza Camp 2014 Jeans: American Eagle Flats: Target
Outfit 2) Shirt: Target Skirt: The Loft Shoes: DSW Tights: Express Braclet red: Henri Bendel Braclet Clear: Express Necklace: Irene Woods
Outfit 3) Shirt dress: Urban Outfitters Leggings: Pink Shoes: Vincent Camuto 
Outfit 4)Dress Urban outfitters Jacket: Thrifted Necklace: Irene Woods (can you tell I like these necklaces!)  Shoes: Thrifted (in my sisters throw away pile)
Outfit 5) Dress: Kate Spade Saturday Necklace Irene Woods Shoes: JC Penney

Thanks for reading hope you enjoy!!! :)

No comments: