11.25.2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




What's better than thanksgiving than some party favors?
I made paper turkey glasses, so may people have been asking where did you get the idea?
It started with Thanksgiving apparel and having a Photo Booth and ended with these perfect party treats! Honestly my mind goes somewhere and ends up with an amazing idea.
So I found some ray ban cutout glasses had some illustrator fun and came out with the perfect thanksgiving treat! 
Honestly, what was I thinking? Everything hilarious that's what :)



Maybe I need some angry eye pie glasses.  Who knows, maybe I will never make something as radical again.  I would like to claim myself as a genius, but I've probably just watched way too many episodes of Gilmore Girls recently.



I just made a template and cut it out with scissors, my friend later went in with a sharpie to fill in the white if you want to make it look fancy but after cutting out 19 of these my hands hurt. 
Hope you guys enjoy!! See you next time my little creators!!

1 comment:

A Possible Fantasy said...

hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!
following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


a possible fantasy