11.20.2014

TBT: GRIMES!

Did I ever mention how I am obsessed with this lady. She not only has super cool style, music and art style but she has awesome advice on being a boss. Can I just say she is super smart too? She was studying Neuroscience. Bless her heart, I would never be that patient to do something so tedious.
I did a drawing video not too far back, but just enough to throw back.
I think why I love her so much, is she is so well rounded in the arts it inspires me as well.  Some of my friends say I do everything so there's that connection.  Besides having a full time job I try to do videos when I can. I also sew a lot and do side graphic projects for people.  Currently my list is reupholstering dining room chairs, designing graphic tees for my cousins kids, making a dress for xmas for my sister, making a leather bag, knitting my mom an infinity scarf, thinking what to make for my next video, and of course working full time in the fashion industry. So when I don't make videos don't think I am being lazy!


So now I will leave you with some fun images of her!
Hope you guys enjoy!! See you next time my little creators!!



No comments: