6.12.2016

Beyonce Formation tour Shirts

Beyonce came to Minneapolis.  I am not one to go to big shows, but my friends and I call eachother #wearebeyonce. It came about going to a dance showcase. I had to go to the bathroom so bad, and my friends told me it was to the left.  Since rushing I ended up in the dancer only bathrooms.  When I came out there was a dance group huddled together I almost ignored it until i heard them say "we are beyonce!" It kept getting louder and louder. "We Are Beyonce, WE ARE BEYONCE! WE ARE BEYONCE!" I found great amusement in this ran back and told my friends immediately of the wonderful thing I saw.  When they came out to dance all their songs were Beyonce! That same week my friend changed our facebook chat group to #wearebeyonce. Since then we call eachother beyonces.  Such as "let me ask the beyonces about what is happening", "oh the beyonces are going here" I think you get the idea.
So when Beyonce's tour on sale of course I felt like I needed to go. 
Of course with this event I wanted to make tees.  I get it I should want to save up for a tour tee but I really wanted something customized. With lithographs and Stencils I loved how these shirts came out! A little faded and highs and lows I love the vintage feel with still being Beyonce appropriate.




No comments: