11.19.2014

What is in my purse


Purse Fossil $168  Wallet Madewell $78 (this style is no longer there but they have another one) Book $11.99 Lunch box $5.99 Thermos $20.99 Knitting (crafty planet MN)
Starting to work everyday you start to get essentials in your purse besides makeup and gum.  I might not have the girliest of things in there but it's what keeps me a live during 9 hour days at work. I would like to note I do have some lipsticks I have in my purse but I try to get eye makeup and foundation that lasts all day so I don't need to touch up.

Purse:  The issue for me is that purses can look big on me, because of my 5' height.  Making sure a tote isn't too big is important but it still needs to hold everything. I chose a bold red because I like a statement with my all black attire as well. This purse is a perfect fit for my life.

Knitting: My boss set up knitting Monday's and taught my team how to knit. It's actually been great, I can hold a conversation while working on my present for my mom! It also helps with traveling on the bus as well as waiting for a plane to take off.  The only weird part about knitting is so many people stare at you.  I don't know if they are intrigued, or thinking I'm too young to be knitting.  Whatever it is please don't stair at someone knitting, It's very awkward.

Stayfit lunch box: I love this little thing I don't normally bring hot lunches. It's nice because I put a half a sandwich in there and load it up with veggies. I like not using baggies or having 5 containers, and that I'm not throwing away all those things. I am not one for much variety.  All my life I pretty much had the same lunch and during college I didn't do that as much but now in my first job I got back into it! Bringing in a lunch is so much better than eating out, even though occasionally I like my Chipotle run!

Thermos: Another money saving tactic, I got this mostly because I didn't want to hand carry my to go mug walking to work. I can just toss this in my bag and go. No spills so far thank goodness!

The Happiness Project: This has been in my bag as a quick read if I don't have a book with me I probably will have a magazine.  I don't like to carry novels that you have to read carefully on the go because of interruptions.  I picked this up because it's a best seller.  I like a lot of the information, and it's the type of book you can skim!

My wallet: When I moved to Minnesota I had a wallet I could put my Iphone. When I started getting a Red Card, Company card, and a few other cards because I'm now out of college my wallet couldn't handle my adult life anymore. I upgraded to this wallet and it's been amazing.  I like the little front pouch for my punch cards, and it has a nice sized coin pocket in the back.  Plus the thick leather and simple colors are amazing! 

What is essential for you throughout school, work, life? Let me know!
Hope you guys enjoy!! See you next time my little creators!!

No comments: