11.11.2014

Winter loving clothes I love!


Gap Dress $$ Woolrich Coat $$$$ Aritzia Leggings $$ Nordstrom Boots $$$ Viska Afton Backpack $$$

Winter is actually here! especially in Minnesota you need the right gear.  Last year I was shocked to know my battery was fine but one morning my car's gas froze! I have some Sorel boots but I did about 3 hours of research for the coat I really want.  I know the price point is pretty high but I would rather not get close to frost bite again while waiting for the bus.  I also own the gap dress and have worn it about 4 times in a few months so I love it.  I hope you guys like some suggestions.  I feel as if it is more important to try to look cute when you're in a tundra and stuck inside most of the winter.
Hope you guys enjoy!! See you next time my little creators!!

No comments: