1.12.2015

Outfit Challenge: Week 1

Finally I can show you some results!! Now this week is probably the easiest for me because it's the first one.  At the same time it was also super difficult because I didn't want to do any of my fall back lazy outfits.  Then it ended up being in the negatives this week so all I wanted to wear is sweaters and comfy things.


Outfit 1) Jacket: Gap (thrifted) Tanks: Target Skirt: White House Black Market Tights: Express Shoes: Vincent Camuto, Nordstrom 
Outfit 2) Blazer: Urban Outfitters Shirt: Nordstrom Rack Pants: TJ Maxx Shoes: Toms for Target
(such a cold day!!)Outfit 3) Buffalo Exchange in Seattle Pants: Angry Young and Poor Shoes: Sorels, Nordstrom Necklace: Anthropologie
Outfit 4)Shirt: TJ Maxx Necklace: Lanvin for H&M Dress: Aritizia Tights& socks: Target Shoes: DSW
Oufit 5) Scarf: gift from my dad when he went to Malaysia Shirt: J.Crew Jeans: Target Boots: Vincent Camuto



Hope you enjoy, see you next time my little creators!



No comments: