1.16.2015

Things I did during work

All Photos credited to Teresa Winslow :)
Hello all since I haven't posted a  video in a while, don't worry I'm in progress for it. I decided to show you what else I have been up to through work.  It's almost like field trips during high school since you spend most of your time with people you work with. I tried to make it mostly pictures of me since I'm not getting permission from my coworkers. 

The first field trip was a volunteer event for special spaces back in November. It was for an 11 year old that lived with 7 siblings in a 3 bedroom house and shared the bedroom with her 2 sisters. She was on oxygen at all times, so there were tanks on every floor.  It was such a fun event overall and afterwards we wet to SR Harris, this is a super cool warehouse of fabrics.




The second field trip was to see the Faribault Mills! The shop and offices were beautiful and the factory had all the machines from WWII.  It was amazing to see how things are produced.  Target recently did a collaboration with them.  I have the clutch bag!  It was cool to see that they did most of the navy blankets.  They only use wool made in America, and then any scraps go into the navy blankets so not much is wasted! If you don't know this brand check them out! 



 

I know this was a bit different but it's super fun and these things are what inspire me at work.
Hope you enjoy, see you next time my little creators!


No comments: