1.08.2015

Throw Back Thursday: School Project

I am in the works of gathering wonderful outfits for all of you. So instead of showing you an old movie. I present a snapshot of a project I did.  The criteria was take a mega trend and come up with a collection based off of that.The thing I love about this collection is it's all knitted! Talk about super comfy work wear.



I hope you guys liked this little different approach.  I actually had to redo all these croquis again because I didn't back up and my flash drive broke.  Don't worry I cried a ton with those 10 hours of work no sleep cost me.  It took me a while to understand how much I actually did like this project because doing women's wear isn't my favorite thing to work on.

Do you guys have any projects that you finished and loved?
See you next time my little creators!!


No comments: